Meet Destin Florida Attorney John F. Greene
First and foremost, I am a trial lawyer. I have an extensive experience in the courtroom and have a comprehensive understanding of trial procedure, the rules of evidence and effective advocacy.
My law firm in Destin is devoted to representing individuals throughout Florida, protecting their rights and addressing their legal concerns. Over the past 32 years, I have built a solid reputation for effectively representing clients in criminal defense, personal injury, bankruptcy and family law matters. I have represented clients in more than 100 jury trials. I also accept select cases in Lousiana.
Choosing the right criminal defense attorney can be a daunting task. Contact me to schedule an appointment to talk through your case and how I can help you.
If you have a personal legal concern and need legal representation in Northwest Florida, I encourage you to learn more about my background including Bar Admissions and Associations.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Tulane School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, Juris Doctorate, 1984
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, B.A. International Politics 1979
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Louisiana Association for Justice (formerly Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association)
- Okaloosa / Walton County Bar Association
- Escambia / Santa Rosa Bar Association
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 10, Best Firms – Florida 2017 to 2018